All ESG sites are operating today.
With the new “Families First Coronavirus Response Act,” changing tax dates and regulations, “sheltering in place” and/or “safer at home” announcements in specific counties, cities, and states, the rapidly changing information on COVID-19 can be overwhelming. At ESG, we have resources to help during this confusing time.
• Mental Health Support
- An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available 24/7 through Magellan Healthcare and is at no cost for all ESG employees and their households, even if they are not enrolled in a Dover health plan. Call 800-327-6375 or www.magellanascend.com and search for Dover Corporation.
- Breakthrough Behavioral, part of MDLive offers virtual therapy and medication management for behavioral health concerns such as anxiety, depression, financial hardship, or stress from everyday life. Call 888-676-4204 or www.mdlive.com or via the MD Live app from your phone’s app store. You will need your BCBS member ID.
• Site Leadership Team members are meeting daily to review COVID-19 updates that may apply to our various
locations, and these details are communicated to the respective populations quickly through our Remind app,
social media platforms, Toolbox Guides, email, and videos.
• Our “ESG Cares” team is reaching out and addressing specific issues raised by our team members and/or their
families in need. If you or someone you know needs our help, please contact your site HR Business Partner.
• Onsite clinics at Marathon and Heil have adjusted hours and operating procedures to increase the number of
calls and patients that can be seen on a daily basis.
I am proud of the work our teams at ESG are doing to support their families, their communities, and our customers.
If any of our ESG team members need support, I hope you will reach out – we are all navigating this together to Improve Lives.
President, Environmental Solutions Group