All ESG locations are operating today.
The next couple of weeks will be critical for many states, cities, and counties to determine when to lift restrictions on “stay at home” and “shelter in place” orders. While many of our team members who work remotely are anxious to return to more typical working conditions and normal work schedules with travel and visits to our various sites, customers, and dealers, we will be carefully reviewing essential versus non-essential travel along with communicating our post-COVID 19 operating model of our Heil and Marathon plants to ensure our team members health and safety is a top priority. At ESG, we also understand that many schools are closed for the rest of the school year, which may require a continuation of alternative work schedules or arrangements for several of our team members. We will navigate this together and encourage all of you to talk with your direct supervisor and/or HR Business Partner if you have any questions.
The uncertainty of COVID-19 may be causing increased stress and anxiety for you or your family members. Please know that we have resources to help! Through our EAP (employee assistance program), you can access many free, virtual trainings and support through Magellan Healthcare at https://magellanascend.com/Content/View/16178 or 800-327-6375. A few of the sample offerings are below:
How to Build Resilience and Adaptive Skills During the Pandemic
Click here to play the recording
Investor Education: Strategies During Volatile Markets
Click here to register for the series happening every Friday in April at 12:00 pm Eastern
Click here to access the recording from April 3, 2020
Click here to access the recording from April 10, 2020
Managing Anxiety and Worry During Uncertain Times
Click here to play the recording and download the presentation
The Loss of Normalcy: Coping with Grief and Uncertainty During COVID-19
- 7 Tips for Working from Home English | Spanish
- 10 Pandemic Coping Tips for Adults English | Spanish
- Coping with Isolation during COVID-19 English | Spanish
- Financial Resilience during the COVID-19 Pandemic English | Spanish
- How to Safeguard your Mental Health While Quarantined English | Spanish Forthcoming
- Maintain your Recovery during the Pandemic English | Spanish Forthcoming
- Preventing Compassion Fatigue English | Spanish
- School is Canceled. Now What? English | Spanish
- Tips for Managers: How to Help Staff Members in Distress during an Infectious Outbreak English | Spanish
- Tips for Members: How to Manage Anxiety and How you React to the Situation English | Spanish
You can also engage with the Magellan Healthcare Digital Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (DCBT) apps, including FearFighter® for anxiety, panic and phobia, RESTORE for sleep difficulty and insomnia and MoodCalmer® for depression. To access the apps, click on the Home tab in the upper left corner to the Magellan Healthcare homepage. Then, scroll down to the “Your Apps” section to get started.
For more information and tips, visit the Magellan Healthcare COVID-19 response page: www.MagellanHealthcare.com/COVID-19.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
President of Environmental Solutions Group