Some states are starting to loosen “stay at home” and “shelter in place” requirements to allow parts of the economy to restart. While we are continuing to monitor the changes on a daily basis, we want to make sure our team members know their health and safety is top priority. As such, ESG operations will NOT change any of the current practices and protocols in the Marathon or Heil plants:
- Color-coding and small group work areas will continue until further notice.
- All those currently working from home will continue to do so until further notice. As each state’s conditions change, we’ll provide an update as needed.
- Visitors should be discussed with the respective plant manager prior to scheduling a visit or tour and will continue to be required to complete forms prior to being allowed to enter the facility.
We appreciate the effort that all of you have done to stay safe so far…and as states relax their requirements, it becomes even more important that we stay focused:
- Social distancing inside and outside of work.
- Washing hands frequently.
- Wearing face masks when asked, required, or in public areas.
To date, none of our team members have tested positive for COVID-19. We are certain this is because of the actions all of you have taken – protecting yourselves and your fellow co-workers. I am proud to be part of the ESG team and want to continue our track record of keeping our team members safe, healthy, and working while supporting our customers and communities.
President of Environmental Solutions Group