All ESG sites are operating today.
In an effort to help our team members manage their healthcare needs during COVID-19, Dover medical and prescription benefits have been enhanced:
COVID-19 testing and treatment (effective March 1, 2020)
- All Dover medical plans will now cover the cost of testing of COVID-19 before plan deductibles have been met. This means the COVID-19 test, as well as the related office visit, urgent care visit, and/or emergency rooms visit, will be available free of charge.
- COVID-19 treatments will not be subject to deductibles; however regular co-insurance will still apply.
- CVS is temporarily waiving early refill limits on 30-day prescriptions for maintenance medication prescriptions ahead of schedule.
- CVS Pharmacy has waived the charges for home delivery of all prescriptions. For information to set-up home delivery, visit: https://www.cvs.com/content/coronavirus
Critical Illness protection
- Voya has expanded critical illness protection for Dover CDHP plan members to include COVID-19.
- Voya will provide a cash benefit of $1,250 for individuals hospitalized for COVID-19 for at least 5 days. You can use the benefit to cover expenses at your discretion. For more information, call Voya at 877-236-7564.
Virtual medical advice and visits
- Some healthcare providers are now offering options for patients to connect online or over the phone to reduce the spread of germs. These “virtual” visits with Dover’s medical plan in-network providers are now covered. You are encouraged to call your provider and utilize this option if possible to take advantage of the waived testing cost of COVID-19 related visits without going into an office environment.
- MDLIVE board-certified doctors are there to help 24/7. Physicians can assess your condition and help determine necessary next steps, all from the comfort of your home. You can access via MDLIVE.com/BCBSIL or calling 888-676-4204. ESG will reimburse you for the co-pay for these visits.
- You can call the Nurseline 24/7 at 800-299-0274 24/7 free of charge when you need answers to everyday health questions. The nurses can help you decide to make an appointment with your doctor, go to urgent care, or go to the emergency room.
If you have any questions about these benefits, you may contact the Dover benefits team at 866-368-3726 or the ESG HR Helpline email@example.com or 866-772-3676.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
President of Environmental Solutions Group