All ESG locations are operating today.
We were recently informed by a Fort Payne physician that Dekalb County appears to be close to reaching the peak in regard to COVID-19 cases. This reminder is a great chance for us to re-iterate our protocols. Please continue to protect yourselves and your family members by doing the following:
- Wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Maintain social distance (6 feet).
- Wear a mask in public.
- Stay away from large groups.
At Marathon and Heil:
- Color-coding and small group work areas will continue until further notice.
- All those currently working from home will continue to work from home until further notice.
- Visitors should be discussed with the respective plant manager prior to scheduling a visit or tour and will continue to be required to complete forms prior to being allowed to enter the facility.
Thankfully, we have yet to have any positive tests at any of our locations. This is due to your continued focus on safety and following all of the site-specific guidelines.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!
President of Environmental Solutions Group