All ESG locations are operating normally today.
To support our vision of Improving Lives at ESG and expedite medical treatment to cover as many team members and their families as possible, we are increasing capacity at our onsite health clinics at Marathon and Heil through the end of April. We are also making sure all our team members and their family members at all of our ESG sites have the information needed to access proper health care in a timely manner while preventing them from needing to go in-person to a doctor’s office for non-urgent issues.
As such, we are:
- asking team members to call the onsite clinics ahead of time (Marathon or Heil) and stay in his/her car if in-person treatment is required
- adding additional staff to our onsite health clinics in March and April to support incoming calls and treat patients
- encouraging team members to use Telehealth via MDLive available 24/7 (888-676-4204 or www.MDLIVE.com/bcbsil or downloading the MDLive app from your phone’s app store) – you will need
your BCBS member ID card when you register
- reimbursing any ESG team member for their Telehealth MDLive copay from now until April 30, 2020 – receipts to be emailed or texted to email@example.com (phone screenshot is fine)
- encouraging team members to call the Nurseline (free of charge and available 24/7) if he/she is not sure if
he/she needs to see a doctor of if he/she has a health question 800-299-0274 – you will need your BCBS
member ID card when you call
At ESG, we care about our team members, their families, our customers, and the communities we serve. Thank you for being part of the ESG family!