All ESG locations are operating today.
Chattanooga ESG office update
- The Chattanooga ESG office is open for remote ESG team members without power, WiFi, and/or cell service due to Sunday night’s tornado – as of 04/14/20, more than 28,000 people in Chattanooga were still without power.
- Those team members who already have offices in Chattanooga can use their normal office.
- Those team members without offices in Chattanooga are encouraged to contact their direct supervisor and site HRBP, so we can determine the best set-up location while maintaining proper social distancing (six feet).
- Normal COVID-19 protocols should be in place including frequent handwashing for at least 20 seconds and social distancing.
Telehealth treatment update
- All Dover medical plans will now cover the cost of telehealth before plan deductibles have been met for any illness through June 30, 2020. This means telehealth visits will be free of charge.
- ESG had been reimbursing for the co-pay for telehealth visits. Now, the up-front payment will not be required for Dover medical plans.
- MDLIVE board-certified doctors are there to help 24/7. Physicians can assess your condition and help determine necessary next steps, all from the comfort of your home. You can access via MDLIVE.com/BCBSIL or calling 888-676-4204.
- You can still call the Nurseline 24/7 at 800-299-0274 free of charge when you need answers to everyday health questions. The nurses can help you decide to make an appointment with your doctor, go to urgent care, or go to the emergency room.
COVID-19 testing and treatment update
- The onsite medical clinic at Heil now has a limited number of COVID-19 tests (20 as of 04/14/20). Turnaround time for results is 24-72 hours.
- For those with Dover medical plans, COVID-19 testing will be covered free of charge through December 31, 2020. This means the COVID-19 test, as well as the related office visit, urgent care visit, and/or emergency rooms visit will be covered.
- COVID-19 treatments will not be subject to deductibles; however regular co-insurance will still apply.
If you have any questions about these benefits, you may contact the Dover benefits team at 866-368-3726 or the ESG HR Helplineesghrhelpline@doveresg.com or 866-772-3676.
Stay safe and healthy everyone!